Created: April 7, 2020
Last Updated: April 7, 2020
Effective: April 7, 2020
The Cloud Services Acceptable Use Policy (“CSAUP”) governs the acceptable use and the fair use of the Cloud Mosaic products and services. You enter into the CSAUP when you agree to the Cloud Services Master Agreement (“CSMA”). Any terms not defined in the CSAUP are defined in the CSMA.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR OTHERWISE CHANGE THE CLOUD SERVICES ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY AT ANY TIME. IF WE DO MAKE A CHANGE, YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED AT THE EMAIL ADDRESS WE HAVE ON FILE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT AND NOTATE THE CHANGE WITHIN THE MYMOSAIC CLIENT PORTAL. CHANGES TO THE CSAUP ENTER FORCE FOURTEEN (14) DAYS AFTER BEING UPDATED. IF NORTHEBRIDGE CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS MAKES A CHANGE WHICH MATERIALLY IMPACTS YOUR ABILITY TO USE CLOUD MOSAIC, WE WILL HELP YOU TERMINATE AFFECTED SERVICES AND ISSUE YOU CREDIT IN THE FORM OF EITHER A PARTIAL REFUND TO YOUR PAYMENT METHOD OR AS ACCOUNT CREDIT.
Fair Usage Policy
NotheBridge Cloud Communications monitors its network for fair usage and implements a variety of routing technology including traffic shaping to ensure the stability, reliability, and accessibility of the Cloud Mosaic platform to all Clients. Mosaic One Clients are also subject to instance resource restrictions.
Mosaic One Restrictions:
- Burst vCPU may only be used for five (5) minutes for every ten (10) minutes in an hour;
- Storage may be limited by INODES;
- Bandwidth may be traffic shaped to ensure each server node has enough bandwidth available to it for it to support all instances on the server node;
- Dynamic RAM may not exceed 25% above the Dedicated RAM
Cloud Mosaic may only be used for lawful purposes. The Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless NortheBridge Cloud Communications from any claims resulting from use of Cloud Mosaic.
The following is considered in violation of any applicable law or regulations but is not limited to:
- Acting in any manner that might subject Us to unfavorable regulatory action, any liability for any reason, or adversely affect Our public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by Us in our sole discretion;
- Directly facilitating the violation of a law or regulation or instructing others in prohibited activities;
- Forging, misrepresenting, omitting or deleting message headers, return mailing information, and/or internet protocol addresses, to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message;
- Creating or sending Internet viruses, worms or Trojan horses, flood or mail bombs, or engaging in denial of service attacks;
- Subverting, or assisting others in subverting, the security or integrity of our products or systems;
- Soliciting the performance of any illegal activity, even if the activity itself is not performed;
- Acting in any manner that might subject Us to unfavorable regulatory action, subject Us to any liability for any reason, or adversely affect Our public image, reputation or goodwill, as determined by Us in our sole and exclusive discretion
United States Export Controls
Use of the Services is governed by United States Export Control Laws. These laws apply regardless of whether You or an or a party contracted and any parties subcontracted, actually reside in the United States. More information about U.S. export laws may be found at http://www.export.gov/regulation/index.asp.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
NortheBridge complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA provides very specific requirements that must be followed to notify us that our customers or End Users are engaging in copyright infringement. These guidelines are here: http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#512. Our designated agent for receipt of DMCA complaints is:
NortheBridge Cloud Communications
ATTN: CATO Mosaic Abuse Division
8605 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
All Other Abuse
For all other Abuse Inquiries, please contact us through the NortheBridge Cloud Mosaic Help Center located at https://help.northebridge.com.
Law Enforcement and Legal Documents
We may disclose information, including information that You consider confidential, in order to comply with a court order, subpoena, summons, discovery request, warrant, regulation, or governmental request which appears to be valid. We may also disclose such information when it is necessary for us to protect our business, or others, from harm. We assume no obligation to inform You that we have provided this type of information unless We have affirmatively agreed to do so. In some cases, We may be prohibited by law from giving such notice.
Law enforcement agencies who seek information about Clients and third parties and/or their use of the Service are required to submit a subpoena, or other similar documents, pursuant to which we are required by law to produce this information (Subpoena). Unless specifically required by law and so clearly communicated to Us, the Subpoena will be transmitted to the Client or third party.
Civil demands for information, such as discovery requests and similar demands (Civil Demands), must be part of a filed and pending litigation matter. Responses to Civil Demands are at Our discretion. Responses are subject to a response fee of $395 per hour. We do not honor requests from civil litigants to limit or to pre-approve response expenses. Civil litigants are encouraged to contact Us prior to serving Civil Demands in order to minimize their expenses.
Address for Subpoenas and Civil Demands:
Celestial Atlantis Treaty Organization
ATTN: Office of Legal Affairs
8605 Santa Monica Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
Suspensions and Terminations for Violations
Violations of the CSAUP may lead to suspension or termination of Services on Cloud Mosaic with or without warning. NortheBridge shall be held harmless for any loss of data, inability to continue trading, or any damages whatsoever resulting from CSAUP suspensions and terminations. IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED UNDER THE CSAUP YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FOR ANY DAYS REMAINING ON YOUR SERVICE(S) AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE FOREFIT ALL MONETARY VALUE INCLUDING ANY CREDITS WHICH MAY BE IN YOUR MYMOSAIC ACCOUNT.